Things to Bring
There are two different theories on packing for a vacation. One is to just go, have a good time, and if you need something, pick it up at a local store. The second theory is to take everything that will enhance your having a good time. Both plans work. Below is a list of items you will need.
- Bottled water
- Toilet paper, paper towels, tall kitchen garbage bags
- Sheets and pillow cases. (If you wish, we can provide sheets, pillow cases, towels and wash cloths. The charge for this is shown on the individual beach house pages).
- Towels (bath, hand, kitchen), washcloths. (As mentioned above, we can provide these, too. Check the linens charge on the individual beach house pages.)
- Soap (bath, washing machine, dishwasher)
The following items might be useful. We’ll leave it up to you how much, or how little, you wish to take.
- Sunblock and tanning lotions
- Beach towels
- Life jackets for non-swimmers and kids
- Toys to play in the sand, plastic shovels, pails, etc.
- Fishing tackle, crabbing nets
- Mosquito spray, if it’s been raining very much
- Personal electronics: Radio, CD player, WiFi Hotspot
- Telescopes and binoculars
- Books and magazines you haven’t had time to read!
- Board games, playing cards, dominos
- Barbeque supplies, charcoal and matches
- Specialty kitchen items: Seasonings, blender, coffee filters, turkey pan.
Have Questions or Ready to Book?
If you have any questions about vacationing at Surfside Beach, or if you would like to reserve one of our other beach houses, please contact us today!