Things To Do
Church Retreats and
Galveston or Surfside?
Military Thank You
Places to Eat
Things To Bring
Relaxing at Surfside Beach is more affordable than other equally nice vacations. Below are some ways to make it even more affordable. Please call us at 713-995-6111 if you have any questions.
- Our Summer Rates are the best values on the Texas coast. But, we may be able to save you even more—
- Unlike the on-line rental companies, we’re able to offer more than just one or two “off-seasons”. If you can schedule your vacation or weekend during one of our less expensive seasons, you will save at least $250.
- Our Summer Season is shorter than the May until Labor Day Summer Season that the rental companies use. For example, if you can take your summer vacation the first week of June or after August 11th you will save at least $150.
- Click Price Information for a directory of our houses. Each house has a web page that shows its prices for the below seasons, plus photos, floor plan, satellite photo and map.
- Last Minute Deals. We would like to have every one of our houses being enjoyed by a family. If we have any vacancies or last minute cancellations we try to list them in this section.
- Weekday Special. If you can take time off during the week, our Weekday Special lets you have a Monday thru Friday vacation for the same price as a weekend.
- Surfside has a 50% lower tax rate on beach rentals than Galveston. This can add up. For example, if your Surfside beach rental is $899 your rate will be 10% and you’ll pay $89.90 in taxes. If the house is in Galveston your rate is 15% and you’ll pay $134.85.
- In addition to all of the above, we do not charge a:
- $40 or $50 Reservation Fee
- 3% fee if you use a credit card
- $50 or $75 Cancellation Fee
- $25 fee to check a house in case you’ve left something behind