Things To Do
Church Retreats and
En español – NUEVO
Hotel or Beach House?
Military Thank You
Places to Eat
Ways to Save
Last Minute Deals
Things To Bring
Planning a Reunion?
Bring your family to Surfside Beach for a really memorable experience.
- Time wise, Surfside is the closest beach to Houston.
- You’ll be near Houston and Galveston, but your family and friends will be far away from their daily routines.
- Families are able to relax at the beach. Maybe even spend time renewing friendships on an old fashioned porch swing.
Playing with cousins
Visiting with older relatives
Accommodations for Family Reunions
(Click on house pictures or UNDERLINED house names for more information)
Considering the quality of our houses, we are very reasonably priced.
- Our houses have several bedrooms and baths. Your costs per family member will probably be less than what a nice hotel would charge. But, in addition—
- You get a living and dining room and a large front deck overlooking the beach, and
- A fully equipped kitchen
- There’s a huge difference between what it costs to get your snacks and drinks out of your refrigerator versus how much a hotel or resort will charge you. Our larger houses have two (or three) refrigerators.
- If you decide to eat some of your meals in, you can save even more.
Weeks, Weekends, or Weekday Specials
Although the rental agencies don’t accept advance reservations for less than a week during the summer, we feel families need more flexibility. You can reserve our houses for a week, weekend, or Weekday Special.
Surfside Beach Brochure
For a brochure that can be emailed or printed, please see Surfside Beach Brochure (PDF file, 2.8Mb).
Houses within walking distance of each other
If your group would like to spread out across several houses, several of our houses are located within walking distance of each other on Surfside’s East Beach and next to the Pedestrian Beach.
Houses next to each other (When rented together provide 2 living areas & 2 kitchens)